• Coding and testing program modules that meet design specifications; assisting in design.
• Fix defects submitted by tester accuracy based on specification.
• Build and deploy applications.
• Works mostly independently within task guidelines established by management.
• Perform work based on defined processes and provide feedback on process improvements as appropriate.
• Cooperate with team leader in estimation effort, developing plan/schedule and performing tasks according to the plan.
• Design and create Software Unit Test and Software check-list with Senior Developer.
• Create Software Development Environment and Tools based on CMB Integrating Framework (Include Version control system, Bug Tracking or any system).
• Create Software Prototype with Senior Developer based on CMB Integration Frameworks.
• Create template of software operation manual.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Over 5 years experienced in Software development.
Good experience and knowledge of the full software development life cycle (SDLC).
Good experience with development and delivery practices such as Agile, scrum etc.
Experience for programming languages in Object-Oriented with C# or JAVA
Good Skill in Frontend-tier Web Application (HTML5, CSS3)
Expert in secure Web Services (SOAP, Rest/JSON).
Knowledge in SQL command, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle.
Experience in Parallel Thread Programming is a plus.
Good command of reading and writing in English is plus.
K2 software is plus.