• Works and collaborates with others on consulting projects and special projects as assigned.
• Provides reliable delivery of targeted project results through role as expert in the application of specific SAS methodologies, projects and technologies.
• Understands, utilizes and communicates best practice methodologies and industry standards internally and externally.
• Performs as SAS developer using SAS Data Integration Studio and other SAS related software
• Extracts, transforms and loads source data into the SAS environment from multiple sources, including major DBMS and application system transaction files, third-party software packages, and spreadsheet applications.
• Understanding of ER and Dimensional Models.
• Works with a Scheduling Tool, LSF.
• Communicate with various stakeholders: technical and end-user, staff and management.
• ETL development, data integration technology.
• Applies the concept of business intelligence.
• Applies data warehouse concepts and data models for data warehousing.
• Builds the data mart, designing data schemas, and subject definitions. In addition he/she will enable custom ETL and reporting functionality.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in IT engineering, computer science.
• 3+ years’ experience of programming and/or support for database application.
• Experience in the Data Warehouse, Data Mining will be advantages.
• Experience in SAS DI or related is an advantage.
• Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to read, write and communicate professionally in both Thai and English.