Job description: Job duties and responsibilities
- Ability to effectively interact with associates and clients at all levels and also to manage multiple activities, simultaneously, and achieving excellent results.
- Analytical and logical thinking to make decisions and solve problems in any situation.
- Gathering requirements from clients, developing business requirements documents and creating use cases.
- Manage and communicate between team and customer of multiple projects.
- Developing the business process mapping, workflow, process flow and high-level diagrams.
- Preparing the specification document to support team’s requirements.
- Software Testing, developing test plans and test cases and for assisting with resolving important testing related issues.
- Coordinating with key stakeholders on test script preparation, UAT, training and go live readiness checking.
- Preparing and monitoring project plan, key deliverables.
- Improving services, process and customer experience to meet customers’ needs and satisfaction.
- Collaborate with the other teams, e.g. Development/Application Team during the project and after go-live support.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineer, MIS, Marketing or other related fields
- At least 5 years experience in business analyst, program/project management, or other related fields in Telecom or banking business. IT or product marketing background is preferable
- High level of creativity, strong communication skill, excellent prioritization
- Program/Project management skill
- Driving your own car and able to work outside Bangkok.
- Good communication / negotiation / influencing skill
- Performance tracking and monitoring skill
- Problem solving and decision-making skill
- Strong interpersonal skill and willing to work in team
- Excellent verbal and written skills both in Thai and English
Self-motivated and positive